LinkedIn is continuing to freshen up its desktop with useful tools.
The professional network has released a handful of new features aimed at making its members “even more productive.”
“A month ago, we rolled out our new LinkedIn desktop redesign to all our members, and we have heard from many of you about what you like about the new experience as well as how to make some of the new features even more valuable,” reads a LinkedIn blog post. “We’re continuing to iterate and also bring new and improved features, so that you are getting the most out of the new redesigned experience.”
The new tools include :
- Notifications: This allows you to customize the types of notifications you receive based on your priorities be they work anniversaries or job changes.
- Photo Filters: This makes it easier to crop and enhance your profile picture.
- Trending Storylines in your LinkedIn Feed: Curated interest-based feeds are updated each day so you can easily find topics relevant to your industry. Trending Storylines can be found on the homescreen of your Smartphone under the Trending tab. On desktop it is in the top right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Search fields: Search tools are back and include saved searches, Boolean and text field search.
- Profile Completion Meter: This helps you to “strengthen your profile, and attract more opportunity.”
- Manage Comments: You can now directly manage comments on your long form articles with the ability to disable or enable comments.
In the coming weeks and months LinkedIn is bringing back three popular features in response tomembers’ feedback: Top vs. recent in the Feed, expandable profiles and publishing.
coming, features, LinkedIn